Issues: lack of security efficacy and ROI with existing solution.
Even with a solution in place, Fandom couldn’t solve a number of security violations from occurring. The problem they kept running into was identifying and blocking redirects in real-time, which lead to a high volume of user complaints and spent a lot of time and resources on removing bad ads.
Keeping 200M monthly unique visitors safe
Protecting 5 web properties
With a 2 person ad ops team
Fandom was looking for a solution that would effectively block redirects and other security issues in real-time, along with the necessary data to understand which sources were the culprit of bad creatives.
What sealed the deal
- Increase in efficacy on blocking security issues vs. existing solution
- Ease of use and in-depth data from the platform
- Alerts and transparency on bad creatives
- The responsiveness from Confiant team
- Ease of implementation
Today, Fandom is reducing the time spent on finding and resolving redirects, saving $1,760 per month* on fixing ad issues across their team of 2 so they can focus resources on key revenue-producing initiatives.
*AdMonsters 2018 Salary Survey
“With the coverage that we have now, we definitely receive much fewer complaints than we used to and save approximately 4 hours per week dealing with security issues.”
Sr. Revenue Operations Manager, Fandom
Impressions monitored to date
Blocked issues (impressions) to date
More hours saved per week vs. prior solution
Fandom’s favorite Confiant features
- Efficacy for real-time blocking
- Alerts about percentage of inventory blocked for a specific partner
- Newsletters with summaries of statistics and info on big attacks
TAKE US FOR A SPIN
Request a trial and see how it feels to have Confiant on your side.